Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Posted on November 25th, 2015 by BlueMountain
- Make sure that you have smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors located in every level of the house.
- Remember to place new batteries in your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Be sure to open the flues when you are utilizing a fireplace.
- Generators should never be used inside the home.
- Space heaters should only be used in well-ventilated places.
- Never use a gas oven to heat the house.
- Check your appliances, chimneys, and vents for corrosion.
- Have your heating system inspected at least once a year by a professional.
Tags: Carbon Monoxide Detection, Furnace Maintenance, furnace repair companies harrisonburg, furnace repair companies waynesboro, furnace repair waynesboro, Furnace Repairs, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro