AC Services in Waynesboro, Staunton & Surrounding Areas
We’re not your average cooling company. And, the guys coming into your home are not your average HVAC technicians. That’s just the beginning of the good news!
Our techs are great at troubleshooting, sheet metal fabrication, gas piping, electrical wiring and everything else to get you and your family back to comfortable! The last thing you need on a scorching hot day or a sub zero night is a tech scratching his head as he thumbs through the installation manuals for your system!
But, they are much more than great techs. They’re nice guys. They’ll take care of you and your home. They’ll show up on time in a clean uniform and with a fully stocked truck ready to get the job done right.
Once you work with us, you won’t hesitate to recommend Blue Mountain to a friend or family member. That’s the only way we’ll have it!
Blue Mountain offers the following cooling services:
- Annual System Tune-Up & Inspection
- Inspection of Heat Exchangers
- Service 7 Days A Week
- Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
- Mini-Split System Installation and Repair
- Programmable Thermostats
Service Partner Plan
A Blue Mountain Service Partner Plan is designed to save you money in the long run and give you peace of mind.
Only $83.40 per year for Plumbing and plans as low as $155.40 per year for Heating & Cooling!
- Priority Service. As a Service Partner™, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
- High-Performance Tune-up (Heating & Cooling). Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%!
- 15% Discount. You will receive a 15% discount off the bottom line for our plumbing services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- On-Going Safety Inspections. Your peace-of-mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s plumbing systems to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. Any minor adjustments will be done — FREE. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Services Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction — GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- Relax, We’ll Call You! As a Service Partner, we make your cooling equipment our top priority. We’ll call you to schedule your cooling tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Transferable. Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
For more information ask your Service Technician, or call 877-280-5777.
Air Conditioning FAQs for Staunton/Harrisonburg, VA
Do I need A Swamp Cooler or Air Conditioner?
What Size A/C System Do I Need?
What type of air conditioning system should I get?
What is the best way to cool my home?
What is better: Gas or Electric?
What should I do about a/c and the humidity in our area of Virginia?
What tasks should I look for in an A/C tune up service?
What is the most economical way to set my a/c temperature?
Why isn’t my A/C system cooling as well as it was?