When something is wrong with your heating system, you may not know what to do. You might be wondering, “does my unit need a repair or a replacement?” We are here to answer that age old question.
- Does your heating system have electronic problems or stuck valves? If so, a repair can get your heating system back on track.
- If you are working with a limited budget, a repair would be the most cost-effective option.
- When your heating system constantly needs to be repaired, it’s a sign that the unit needs to be replaced.
- Is your heating system well past its prime? If so, a replacement is probably your best bet.
- An older heating system will not be as energy efficient as a new unit. This is due to the new energy efficiency standards that are in place. If energy efficiency is important to you, a replacement is the way to go.
If your heating system isn’t working properly, it’s time for a repair or a replacement. Not sure which one you need? Turn to the pros at Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for advice. We can inspect your heating system and let you know if a repair or a replacement is required. Call (540) 942-2700 today to schedule service.
Web Source: http://www.houselogic.