How To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Central Air Conditioner
Posted on April 14th, 2016 by BlueMountain
- Remove any debris from your outdoor condenser unit. That way, it can perform more efficiently.
- It is important to clean your air conditioner every so often. Check the manual for instructions on how to clean your A/C unit.
- Don’t forget to change your air filter every 30 days during the spring and summer months. A clean air filter will allow fresh air to circulate throughout your home.
- Make sure that the air vents in your home are unobstructed by piece of furniture. This will allow cool air to reach its intended destination.
- If your thermostat is looking a little archaic, it’s time to upgrade to a programmable thermostat. Best of all, it will help you save money and energy.
- Consider having ceiling fans installed in your home. It can help complement the efforts of your air conditioning system.
If you want to increase the lifespan of your air conditioner, turn to the professional technicians Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. Our air conditioner tune-ups can help your A/C unit last longer and operate at peak efficiency. Call 877-280-5777 to schedule service.
Web Source: https://enlightenme.com/top-10-things-you-can-do-to-extend-the-life-of-your-air-conditioner/