It’s Furnace Tune-Up Time in the Shenandoah Valley
Posted on October 21st, 2018 by BlueMountain
It’s only mid-October, but this week’s forecast shows freezing temperatures for Harrisonburg, VA. Is your home’s furnace ready to keep up with the cold? If you haven’t had maintenance performed on your heating system this year it is best to schedule your home’s furnace tune up before the cold front comes in.
Do I Need To Tune Up My Furnace Every Year?
Simply put, the answer is yes. Your furnace does need to be tuned up every year. Annual maintenance is the best way to ensure that your home has a safe and reliable source of heat throughout our cold Virginia winters. Scheduling your furnace tune up before you need to have your heat on and working around the clock is recommended and has many benefits.
Furnace Tune Up Benefits
- Efficiency – Yearly furnace tune ups keep your heating system running in tip-top shape.
- Longevity – A furnace that has annual maintenance performed can last up to 30% longer.
- Warranty – Most manufacturers do not honor their warranty if annual maintenance has not been performed.
- Safety – Issues like carbon monoxide leaks, electrical problems and sudden break downs can be avoided with annual service.
- Cost Savings – Annual furnace maintenance increases the system’s efficiency, saving you money on your utility bills.
- Confidence – With an annual furnace tune up you’ll know that your equipment is ready to keep you and your family warm and comfortable all winter long.
Avoid an untimely breakdown this winter. Call Blue Mountain and schedule your furnace tune up today. We will send out a licensed, insured and certified HVAC technician that is expertly trained in high performance furnace tune ups. The technician will inspect the entire unit, clean and lube all of the operational parts and ensure that the system is working effectively.
We service all furnace makes and models, including: Carrier/Bryant, Trane, Honeywell, Lennox, Goodman, Rheem/Ruud, Intertherm, Heil, Miller, American Standard, Gibson, York and Payne
On-Going Furnace Maintenance
Looking to maintain your home’s furnace year round, all while saving time and money? Our Service Partner Plan is for you. For as a low as $155.40 per year, a membership to our Service Partner Plan includes your furnace tune up as well as an air conditioning tune up. It has numerous other perks too, including priority service, a 15% discount off of all plumbing services, on-going safety inspections, and more! Click here to learn more about becoming a member today: https://bluemountainservice.com/heating/