Do You Need a Heating Repair or Replacement?
Posted on December 13th, 2016 by BlueMountain
It’s inevitable – sooner or later every homeowner will need a heating repair or replacement. The tricky part is determining which is required. While it might not sound too comforting, don’t panic – we know just what you need.
To help you narrow down your options, here are a few differences between replacing and repairing:
A Little Repair
- Electrical problems – if your heating system has electrical problems or stuck valves a repair can be the very thing you need.
- Cost Effective – If you’re working with a limited budget, a repair can get your heating back up and working without the cost of replacement.
Time to Replace
- Expensive Repairs – While repairing your system can fix the problem all together or temporarily, sometimes you come across an issue that is more expensive to repair than to replace – a surefire sign you’d benefit from a new system.
- Age – Has your heating system passed its prime? If so, it’s best to move on from your old system and follow through with a replacement.
- Energy Efficiency – An older heating system often struggles to pump out heat without wasting too much energy. If energy efficiency is a priority to you, then replacing your system is the way to go.
Whether you need a heating repair or replacement, Blue Mountain Plumbing Heating & Cooling has you covered. If you’re unsure about what you need done, we can inspect your heating system and let you know if a repair or replacement is necessary. Call 877-280-5777 to learn more about our services.