Tell-Tale Signs You Need A New Furnace
Posted on October 30th, 2015 by BlueMountain
Some homeowners shy away from purchasing a new furnace because of its upfront cost. There is no denying buying a new furnace is an investment, and a worthwhile one at that. Below are some indications that you absolutely need a new furnace.
- You find yourself calling Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating and Cooling frequently for furnace repairs.
- The furnace keeps spewing out dust, soot, dirt or rust particles.
- There are unusual noises coming from your furnace.
- Your furnace has a funny or off-putting smell to it.
- The temperature throughout your home is not consistent. Some rooms are colder or hotter than others.
- Your energy bills are unseasonably high.
- There are cracks or signs of corrosion on your furnace.
- As of late, it is very humid in your home.
If your furnace is supplying your home with cold air or simply not working, turn to the pros at Blue Mountain. We can install a new furnace in your home in less time than you think. Our goal is to get you and your family back to comfortable. Call 877-280-5777 today to schedule an installation.