Ways To Conserve Water
Posted on May 22nd, 2015 by BlueMountain
It is no secret that water is one of the most important natural resources in the world. We use it every single day. It is imperative that homeowners do their part and conserve as much water as possible. Below are some tips that will help you do just that.
- Did you know that showers use less water than baths? The trick here is taking short showers.
- Fix leaks in faucets or toilets. You’d be surprised how much water you’ll conserve!
- Scrape off all food off of silverware before putting it into the dishwasher. Make sure the dishwasher is full before using it.
- Do not throw food scraps into the garbage disposal. Instead, toss it in the trash.
The Laundry Room
- Aim to do a full load of laundry.
Have you spotted a leak or unexpected plumbing problem in your home? If so, don’t delay. Just turn to our professional plumbers at Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. We’re not your average plumbers. We’re proud of the fact that people tell us they have actually had a pleasant experience with us and that our plumbers treated their home with care and respect. Call 877-280-5777 today to request service.
Web Source: http://www.epa.gov/watersense/our_water/start_saving.html