Ways to Reduce Indoor Humidity
Posted on August 28th, 2015 by BlueMountain
Do you find humidity to be uncomfortable? If so, you are not alone. Humidity is even a problem in homes that have air conditioning. Fortunately, there are small steps you take to reduce the amount of humidity in your home. Below are some tips that will help you do just that.
- Set your air conditioner to the “dry”setting instead of the “cool” setting.
- Remember to replace your air filters at least once a month or as needed in the summertime.
- Run your ceiling fans to compliment the efforts of your air conditioning system.
- Take short, cold showers instead of long, hot showers.
- Ditch your dryer for the summer. Take advantage of the warm weather and line dry clothes outside.
- If you don’t already, have ventilation systems installed in the kitchen and in all bathrooms.