What You Need To Know About Your Furnace and Carbon Monoxide

Posted on October 17th, 2014 by BlueMountain

Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
www.BlueMountainService.com
Fall is finally in full swing! It is time to rake the leaves and sip pumpkin spice lattes. It is also the perfect time of year to prepare your furnace for winter. At Blue Mountain, we high recommend that you have your furnace cleaned and inspected by one of our technicians every year. 
Furnaces can emit a colorless and odorless gas called carbon monoxide. Low levels of carbon monoxide have been shown to be dangerous to all–especially those with heart and lung disease, the elderly, pregnant woman, and children. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, sore throat, rapid heart beats, memory loss, and sensitivity to light, sound, smell. 
Since carbon monoxide is one of the biggest killers in the home, it is extremely important to have one of our professional technicians inspect it. If there is something awry with your furnace, rest assured that our heating experts can fix it. A well maintained furnace can preserve your family’s health and well-being. 
Trust the professionals at Blue Mountain to keep your family safe and warm this winter. Our Precision Care Maintenance Program ensures that your furnace is working safely. Give us a call at 877-280-5777 for peace of mind. 
Web Source: http://safesoundfamily.com/blog/carbon-monoxide-detector-placement-where-to-place-co-alarms-in-your-home/
photo credit: NMEnergy$martAcademy via photopin cc

Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Response


« »