Your home’s heating, air conditioning and plumbing systems are integral parts of your house’s functionality and your family’s comfort. Regular maintenance on these systems is imperative to keeping your home up and running without any untimely breakdowns or safety concerns. And the Blue Mountain Service Partner Plan makes ongoing maintenance stress-free and affordable.
What Does The Blue Mountain Service Partner Plan Include?
In addition to the peace of mind and cost savings that our Service Partner Plans provide, there are numerous benefits to signing up, including:
- Priority service around the clock. All of our Service Partner Plan members receive priority service. You can call us any time of day, weekday or weekend, and know that you will be placed on the top of our service list. And you’ll only pay a $39 dispatch fee, regardless of when you call for service!
- Annual furnace or boiler tune ups. Our heating and cooling plan members receive an annual heating system tune up, ensuring that your heating system will be ready to provide you with safe, efficient and reliable heat all winter long.
- Annual central air conditioning tune ups. Our heating and cooling plan members also receive an annual central air conditioning tune up, prolonging the life of your central air conditioner while keeping you cool and comfortable all summer.
- A discount on all of our plumbing services. Service Partners receive a 15% discount off of all of our plumbing services, including water heater installations, drain clearings, leak repairs and more!
- Regular safety inspections. Our plans include a yearly safety inspection on your home’s plumbing system. One of our professional plumbers will provide you with a full written report, including any recommendations for plumbing upgrades and details on needed repairs and preventative services. This inspection also includes the completion of any minor plumbing adjustments at no additional charge.
- Extended warranties. All of our Service Partners receive an extended warranty on all parts and labor for a full year.
- Maintenance reminders. You won’t need to remember to schedule your annual maintenance appointments. We will reach out to you with reminders for scheduling your annual tune ups and safety inspections.
- Our Service Partner Plans are transferable. Sign up for our Service Partner Plans with confidence. Not only do we promise to provide you with the very best service, but your plan is transferable. It can be transferred to a new home if you move within our service area, or to new owners of your current home.
How Much Does The Blue Mountain Service Partner Plan Cost?
Our Partner Plans start at just $83.40 per year for plumbing (that’s only $6.95 permonth!) and starting at $155.40 per year for HVAC (starting at just $12.95 per month!).
Ready to sign up? Or looking for additional
information? Give our office a call to learn more
about our maintenance plans today:
Low on Money?
Blue Mountain Plumbing and Cooling Offers 18 Month financing 0% financing on all work!Schedule Service
Proudly Serving Western Virginia
Blue Mountain Serves the Augusta and Rockingham Counties of Virginia, including: